“GREEN ENERGY” Wellness Tea – Organic, Wild gathered
It’s great for the whole body and naturally boosts energy!
This blend contains unique Siberian herbs called “Ivan Chai” and “White wing”. These unique herbs together are true Wellness Powerhouse!
“Green energy” has high vitamin count, lots of essential minerals and bioflavonoids, and has strong antibacterial effects.
“Green energy” helps to restore metabolism and digestion, to revitalize the nervous system, and protect your body from stress. All while assisting with balancing blood pressure, easing any inflammation, improving immune system, and instantly raising overall energy level. This wellness tea blend will help to elevate your spirit and brings more peace into life.
“Green energy” also considered one of the most soothing detox teas for the human body. And it tastes great, smells delicious and give you a kick you want, without caffeine!*
It was sustainably wild-crafted in Siberia, and is shipped all over the world, for you to enjoy.
Why drink regular caffeinated teas if you have “Green energy”? It has it all.
* Immune boost
* Vitamin boost
* Metabolism boost
* Anti-oxidants boost
* Anti-inflammatory support
* Anti-viral support
* Diuretic support
* Anti-bacterial support
* Anti-depression support
* Anti-spasmodic support
YOUR NATURAL ENERGY BOOST!
A True Herbal Tea Experience!
Most efficient preparation:
- Get a tea glass bottle with tea strainer like THIS (click here)
- Clean and wash it very well. Make sure all silicon lining on strainer is in proper position, and covers both sides of the edge of the strainer basket.
- Fill tea strainer basket with herbal tea up to 3/4 of basket. Close bottom lid tightly.
- Add hot water (preferably not boiling).
- Steep for 15 minutes.
- Enjoy tea through the day, keep adding water, hot or cold. For most benefits, drink it 30 minutes before any meal.
- Monitor elevation of your wellness 🙂
In case you don’t have a bottle with strainer, any tough glass container will work.
Avoid intake if experiencing:
Pregnancy, Individual intolerance.
Organic Wild Herbs: Siberian Chamerion angustifolium, Altay Rhododendron adamsii.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This products is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.