“SUPER SPORT” PERFORMANCE HERBAL TEA
This unique sport herbal tea is a true powerhouse of vitamins and bioflavanoids. Since ancient times, these herbs have been used by Altay people, to activate inner strength of the body, improve physical performance, relieve fatigue, and elevate mood. A unique combination of wild Altay roots and herbs in this blend are known to improve blood circulation in all body systems (especially in the abdominal part and brain), clean blood vessels from cholesterol deposits, and mucus from lungs. It’s well known for strengthening the heart muscle, balancing the nervous system, restoring hormonal balance, and helping to build a strong immune system. This blend is often used as a powerful restorative agent, and considered to be helpful for people going through rehabilitation after major traumas (especially involving bone fractures and tissue damage).
* Adaptogens boost *
* Antioxidants boost *
* Endurance boost *
* Mood elevation *
* Body purification support *
* Blood circulation support *
* Anti-depression support *
* Hormone balancing *
* Restorative support *
* Performance boost *
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This products is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
A True Herbal Tea Experience
Most efficient preparation:
- Get a tea glass bottle with tea strainer like THIS (click here)
- Clean and wash it very well. Make sure all silicon lining on strainer is in proper position, and covers both sides of the edge of the strainer basket.
- Fill tea strainer basket with herbal tea up to 3/4 of basket. Close bottom lid tightly.
- Add hot water (preferably not boiling).
- Steep herbal tea overnight in the dark place.
- Enjoy tea through the day, keep adding water, hot or cold. For most benefits, drink it 30 minutes before any meal.
- In the evening, before sleep, fill bottle with the hot water and let it steep overnight.
- Repeat process for 3-4 days.
- Monitor elevation of your wellness 🙂
In case you don’t have a bottle with strainer, any tough glass container will work.