“PRODUCTIVITEA” Herbal Creativity Tea – Organic, Wild gathered – Loose leaf
The ancient herbs of this unique wellness tea have been used for centuries, by Altay people to elevate mood, raise productivity, relieve fatigue and improve spiritual flow within the body. This blend is a power house full of microelements, vitamins, and bioflavonoids. It will help to improve sleeping patterns and overall energy levels of the body, support digestion, normalize sugar and lipid metabolism. It’s known to be very soothing for the nervous system and as a great helper in case of neurosis, depression, and anxiety. While having a positive effect on the hormonal system, it acts as a great immune builder. With an incredible amount of vitamin C, it’s known to be very rejuvenating for the heart, vascular and respiratory
systems, and as a great protection from cold and viral infections.
Healthy Body = Joyful Mind!
* BOOSTS IMMUNE SYSTEM
* SUPPORT BLOOD CIRCULATION
* HARMONIZES SLEEP
* ELEVATES HAPPINESS
* BALANCES HORMONES
* ELEVATES BODY ENERGY
* IMPROVES DIGESTION
* SMOOTHLY DETOXES
* HELPS ELIMINATE INFLAMMATION
FOUNTAIN OF CREATIVITY IN YOUR HEART!
A True Herbal Tea Experience!
Most efficient preparation:
- Get a tea glass bottle with tea strainer like THIS (click here)
- Clean and wash it very well. Make sure all silicon lining on strainer is in proper position, and covers both sides of the edge of the strainer basket.
- Fill tea strainer basket with herbal tea up to 3/4 of basket. Close bottom lid tightly.
- Add hot water (preferably not boiling).
- Steep for 15 minutes.
- Enjoy tea through the day, keep adding water, hot or cold. For most benefits, drink it 30 minutes before any meal.
- In the evening, before sleep, fill bottle with the hot water and let it steep overnight.
- Repeat process for 2-3 days.
- Monitor elevation of your wellness 🙂
In case you don’t have a bottle with strainer, any tough glass container will work.
Avoid intake if experiencing:
Recent major heart attack or stroke, High blood pressure,
Pregnancy, Individual intolerance.
Not recommended for children under 12 years old.
Altay Wild Herbs: Golden root, Ivan Chai, Organic ginger powder.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This products is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.