“VITAMIN POWER” Herbal Tea – Organic, Wild gathered – Loose leaf
This ancient herbal blend is one of the most ancient teas known in Altay. It has been used by Altay people for centuries to normalize sugar and lipid metabolism, and to support digestion. It’s known for improving liver function, helping clean kidneys and strengthening the gall bladder. Commonly used to support cardiovascular system, stabilize blood pressure, improve overall blood flow, and to fight atherosclerosis. Known to make blood vessel walls stronger and more flexible, while cleaning it from cholesterol deposits. It’s also famous for being very soothing for the nervous system and as a great helper in case of neurosis, stress, and anxiety. It’s praised for its strong antibacterial effects, high vitamin count, immune system support, and as a great defense from cold and viral infections. Often used in cancer therapy, for easing allergies and for restoring body water retention balance. It’s proven to be very useful for balancing hormones, and strengthening the bone tissue, while improving overall functioning of the brain.
* Vitamin boost
* Metabolism boost
* Immune boost
* Cardio-vascular support
* Blood purification support
* Hormone balancing support
* Mood elevation support
* Diuretic support
* Anti-oxidants boost
* Anti-bacterial support
* Anti-parasitic support
* Anti-inflammatory support
* Anti-viral support
* Anti-depression support
* Anti-spasmodic support
VITAMIN TORNADO IN ONE CUP!
A True Herbal Tea Experience!
Most efficient preparation:
- Get a tea glass bottle with tea strainer like THIS (click here)
- Clean and wash it very well. Make sure all silicon lining on strainer is in proper position, and covers both sides of the edge of the strainer basket.
- Fill tea strainer basket with herbal tea up to 3/4 of basket. Close bottom lid tightly.
- Add hot water (preferably not boiling).
- Steep for 15 minutes.
- Enjoy tea through the day, keep adding water, hot or cold. For most benefits, drink it 30 minutes before any meal.
- Monitor elevation of your wellness 🙂
In case you don’t have a bottle with strainer, any tough glass container will work.
Avoid intake if experiencing:
(ATTENTION: STRONG HERBAL BLEND. DO NOT OVER USE. DO NOT USE MORE THEN 30 DAYS STRAIGHT. USE WITH CAUTION)
Varix dilatation, Hypotension, Poor blood clotting, Thrombophlebitis, Recent stroke, Acute heart conditions, High stomach acidity, Acute digestion diseases, Acute Pancreatitis,
Hepatitis, Pregnancy, Lactation, Individual intolerance. Not recommended for children.
Powerful herbal blend – do not over use!
Wild Altay Herbs: Hippophae rhamnoides, Chamerion angustifolium, Meadowsweet, Wild strawberry leaves, Dasiphora fruticosa, Blackcurrant leaves, Rosa, Urtica.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This products is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.